4. My mother tongue is Spanish, so I'll try to translate the conjurations to Spanish using the Latin version as a base and your English translation too, I'm not too proficient in Latin but is the parent of Spanish as well as Romanian.
4. Great to hear that! I translated them in Romanian and I believe they are still active in whatever language they are spoken in.
5. I'll prepare myself during a week before making the consecration(next full moon, next Sunday is waning), do you suggest any Psalm(s) related to Raphael and/or the Sun?
5. The best Psalms I could think of are the Psalms of Praise, any psalm that revolves aroud the idea of taking pleasure in pleasing God, exalting His name and sanctity and sovereingty. Especially one that contains the epithet King. You have to seach for yourself. Even if you go though the whole Psalm book, which is extremely pleasent and powerfull when done in devotio, you can select a few good psalms and make notes.
6.Finally, is there any problem about rituals related to chtonic spirits such of those of the GV or the Goetia? In such event I'll take care of keeping the talisman in a drawer of the my altar, won't wear it just in case, but would like to know your comments on this regard.
6. If you deal with such spirits, I see why you would want to protect your children. Yes, I would not use the Seal of the Sun on them, or show it to them, unless they are of a sun nature (appearing as lions, kings, mighty rulers or as yellow or golden orbs, dealing with riches or treasures. You could make a special talisman for ritual work and use it to bind them or kneel them if they are stubborned, depends on what approach you use with demons: the It s-my-right-to-ask-you-because-you-are-damned-and-appointed-to-our-service-Approach or the lets-become-friends-and-we-can-work-together-because-demons-are-just-cool-that-way-Approach.
7. Is goat skin parchment okay?
8. When you say one talisman at a time, do you mean like one talisman per week? Or one talisman per use, for example say if I wanted to use the Solar talisman for an ongoing boost for self-confidence and the Lunar talisman to tune into the Lunar current (help wih my divination skill and so forth) - should I give a couple of weeks in between making them? Or should I wait until I don't need the solar one to then make the Lunar one?
If you want to make seven pentacles for ritual use, that is just fine. But if you are using them for special ends and ongoing projects, it would be better to wait a bit. Remember you will be empowering them repeatedly in order to get better results, so I'd say 28 days is the minimum between workings. You can of course disregard my advice and record your success or failure, it would be equally interesting to me.
9. The Talismans should not be touched by anyone else ? How can I make one for another person ? Should I explicit it in the Ritual (like, naming the person who this talisman would be for), or this is not quite an option, when following the Munich Manual ?
Correct, the talisman is only to be touched by you. Some talismans can be touched by others, but that has to be stated clearly in the consecration, that is, the talisman can work for you, whenever you touch X with it.
10. It is possible to consacrate any other object, with this ritual ? Like a small image of Angel Raphael for the Sun, or a stone?
It is possible to consecrate any other objects as long as it is of planetary affinity. I would suggest not making an image of Raphael, but a seal or talismans. Angels abhore images, idols and any other thing that might make them a target of worship. It is quite against their beliefs and standards.